1. 📍 HELL-BOURG
This small village has a Creole architecture and used to be a thermal station in the 1830s
- 📸 The beautiful Creoles houses (Cases) are so colourful and beautiful
- 🏛Maison Folio and the beautiful gardens. You can visit the villa from 09:00–11:30 and 14:00–17:00. The entrance costs 6€.
- 🥾 From Hell-Bourg you can also explore la Foret de Belouve (Belouve Forest) and go for a day hike.
2. 📍 BASSIN DE LA PAIX
A beautiful waterfall and a natural pool in a lush environment.
- 🚘 You can park your car and walk for 15mins to reach the stairs to access the waterfall.
- 🥾 There are a lot of stairs to go down and reach the pool and the waterfall. Pack some good shoes as you walk in the jungle and the path can be slippery/muddy
- 🍌🗑 Grab your snacks and trash with you it's only a natural site there is no infrastructures around.
- 👙 The water is very fresh grab a swimsuit in case you want to cool down
This City is famous for its very colourful Hindu Temple
Saint Pierre is one of the main City in Reunion but if you drive to the coast line you will discover a wild coast with black sand beaches, volcanic cliffs and less visited beaches
Reunion Island is a Volcanic island and you can see traces of the volcanic activity on this coast with the sharp lava rock formations. It's a very charismatic photo spot with the waves crashing on them.
- ⚠️ The access is not so easy, you need to park your car on the side of the road and climb down on the sharp rocks to get this view
6. 📍 SAINT-PAUL
Saint Paul is a very vacation oriented city with a lot of small restaurant along the beach
All the photos in this blog post are edited with my Reunion presets!